Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: On BF3 Cheating Jun 18, 2012, 14:54 Crustacean Soup

Matshock wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 13:42:
It's pretty easy to tell- you can't even take very long range shots from a good, concealed position without instantly being spotted by either the person you took a shot at or someone you swept with your "pointer" near the person you took a shot at. It's especially bad with vehicles and their large hit boxes.

Then all they have to do is only use their aimbots when they've got a clearly doable shot otherwise. Like ASeven said- it's easy to do subtly.

Tribes Ascend is still pretty good though, I think the first aimbots made an appearance a few weeks ago but were quickly squashed.

Aimbots shouldn't even be possible in T:A. Even after the last patch nerfed the bullet weapons, they're still obnoxious as hell. They're all capable of dealing damage outside of the distance at which any of the slow-projectile weapons are effective (because bullets are harder to evade). They should spread out more with time as they're fired, but I'm not sure that they do. They have had their overall spread increased slightly and damage decreased slightly, but I still get chewed up by techs when I'm trying to mortar spam the enemy base and have no way of responding to them. Haven't had anyone Falcon the hell out of me when playing Pathfinder, so that's something.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo