Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Origin Sale; EA Calls Service Jun 18, 2012, 11:30 Vazz

ASeven wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 11:11:
Beamer wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 11:05:
ASeven wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 10:56:
Didn't Origin's boss said a few weeks ago they would never do deep discounts since it cheapens IP? Way to contradict yourself and be a hypocrite in a short time!

C'mon, this is a 40% off sale, you're going to say that's a "deep discount," relative to Steam, who does 75% off regularly?

Even you know better than that, but then again, you never jump on an opportunity to bash EA. Personally I don't find this hypocritical at all, nor do I find 40% off compelling enough to buy most of these games, let alone buy them on Origin over Steam...

You know what they say, you just lost a great chance to shut your mouth. Then again, any chance you take to spread misinformation and good stuff about the publishers you take it.

For those not reading the link, an example of deep discount: DA:O discounted by 90%.

I also wouldn't call $14.99 for the three year old Dragon Age 1 a deep sale considering I bought the Dragon Age pack(DAO: Ultimate Edition & DA2) for $9.99 two months ago on amazon. None of these "sales" are very good.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo