Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Details Jun 15, 2012, 12:09 MacLeod

I was going to comment that without a respec or a way to gain additional perks, having new perk trees are kind of pointless... but then I went to the Elder Scrolls wiki page that is mis-linked in the article and it says:

Rather than spending points to add perks as in the base game, new perks are gained by feeding on enemies with the new powers. For vampires, consuming life blood through a bite power attack or a Drain Life spell causes new perks to be gained; for werewolves, it is consuming the heart when feeding on a dead corpse [5]. This approach allows high or maximum level characters to obtain new perks that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to obtain.[2]

Which is kind of cool.

Here's the wiki page with full info

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo