Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Citizens Bank Sues Curt Schilling Jun 15, 2012, 08:11 J

Slashman wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 23:45:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 23:41:
Bet wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 22:32:
Court documents indicate Schilling also personally guaranteed a $1.5 million line of credit from Middlesex Savings Bank of Natick. He also used his personal gold coin collection to help obtain a loan from Bank Rhode Island, a unit of Brookline Bancorp. in Brookline, for an unspecified amount, according to records.

In all, Schilling told the Providence Journal last month, he guaranteed $12 million in loans for the company, in addition to investing $38 million directly.

How much did he get paid as pitcher, again?

An article I recently read said he earned like $110M over his pitching career and had about $50M left. Apparently between what he initially invested and other credit facilities he extended the company, he's actually almost broke now. That hasn't been confirmed but he apparently banked almost everything he had in the bank on 38 Studios.

*SIGH* There is the is thing. I forget what it's called...

Oh yeah!! Foresight! Why don't people ever use it anymore?

Captain Hindsight is never wrong! Excelsior!!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo