Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Hotfix... Jun 14, 2012, 15:30 Alamar

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 15:25:
JohnBirshire wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 15:07:
I dunno, it seems like the perfect size to me, but I'm all for customization.

See, that's just it, thank you for actually having an open mind. Just because something "works for you", doesn't mean you have to be bias and attack someone who suggests an alternative. All we, and I say "we" because there are 1000's of posts on forums about it, want is for the ability to scale the size of some of the interface. You know, like in so many other games. That's it. But instead, we have fanbois or people who are okay with the minimap size flaming us all day long. If you use default movement keys, and the game doesn't let you change them, would you flame people for asking to? No? Then shut up, because it's the same damn thing.

Out of the 30+ friends list - no one cries about it but you. No one else has had such a bug up their A that they damn near refuse to play the game. It is as though you have this problem that is so severe that it detracts from your game when something is so far out of the play area that you feel the need to stare at it.

I dunno. You appear to make it a bigger problem than it actually is....in fact your only posts on the game mention it, in fact in one post you actually mention that it drives you insane. Might want to look into that. It isn't normal.

I'll ignore your aversion to math or statistics, and maybe help highlight the problem...

'You appear to make it a bigger problem than it actually is, for me'...

Glad I could help...

And all I saw from his original post, was a request for the change... not an 'O M F G, this is BS; I'm quitting until this complete disregard for my eyes is punished... with a whip...'.

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo