Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Jun 14, 2012, 14:10 Verno

Elessar wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 13:59:
Wallshadows wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 13:27:
Anyone else remember their last found upgrade?
Honestly? No. I finally broke down and had to buy gear from the GAH to progress. This game had so much potential and they fucked the pooch. I agree that the 1.03 changes should have been live at launch. Did they do no research or receive no feedback during beta?!

They didn't really beta test any of that stuff (externally), it was more about client/server stuff. I don't think Inferno really got beta tested properly at all. Its weird, Diablo 3 is a game with a lot of polish that still appears to be rushed in many ways - skill problems on higher difficulties, loot system issues, overall difficulty curve all out of whack and etc.

I farmed A3/4 on Inferno already doing chest runs and the drops aren't really more interesting, just more valuable to sell on the AH. When I look at the loot there isn't really anything I want to go collect, none of that "whoa that item has teleport, must have!" type feel. Even the set bonuses manage to be pretty boring, I think I saw one or two I cared about.

Anyways I hope they really sit down and re-examine the loot table and the difficulty curve if nothing else. Witch Doctors and Barbs could really use some love too, they have so many abilities that just don't work on the higher difficulties.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo