Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: TERA Free Trial Jun 14, 2012, 07:05 Fibrocyte

Calistoga wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 21:45:
Without overstating it, Tera is the best mmorpg I have played in 10 years of playing games including Wow(for 6 years), EQ2, AOC, WH, Rift, Aion, GW2 beta. The combat, especially the melee combat is fantastic, the graphics are incredible, animations are best genre has ever seen (both monsters and players), dungeons are very good. Poster who dismisses it as an endless grind is cynical and dead wrong. Even my wife loves the game, and she was skeptical after being burned by AOC, WH, Rift, etc. We have 2 lvl 40's and love it.

Just make sure you have beefy computer to enjoy it to its fullest. We bought 2 new computers just to play this game after we started playing it and loved it. There is your endorsement.

Trust me, the game is freaking awesome. Period.

I do agree with most of this and would still be playing Tera if D3 didn't grab my attention - I typically only have time to play 1 game consistently. Once I'm done w/ D3 I'll be going back to Tera until a better MMO comes out.

Tera is certainly a good MMO.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo