Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire Announced Jun 13, 2012, 18:45 J

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 18:11:
J wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 12:23:
I want to revisit this game at some point. They did some major patchwork to introduce things like line of sight enemy reveal, sector inventory, traders restock, etc. - things which would have been awesome off the bat but were introduced some time afterwards. At the moment I'm being kept occupied with DayZ and Chaos Rising Co-op so it'll have to wait.

I tried the demo, but it seems like stealth is still not really an option in the game. Enemies seem to detect you no matter what you do. Only real way to win on the harder maps like that is to stand off and use rifles to pick off enemies as they try to close with you.

Well yeah, the demo was released before all the patching. I'd be surprised if they patched the demo half as much as the main game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo