Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Wyoming Jun 12, 2012, 15:45 Cutter

Bronco wrote on Jun 12, 2012, 13:48:
Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2012, 12:04:
Speaking of which, has anyone ever been through Wyoming? I haven't as of yet, but would like to check out some of it as I understand it's very beauttiful country.I was thinking about going to the Natural Bridges Monument in Utah for some camping in late summer/early fall and reckoned I might swing on into Wyoming whilst I'm out that way. Mebbe just drive across through and hit South Dakota too as I've always wanted to see Mount Rushmore. Whilst I've been all over the east, west, and southern US many times I've missed most of the stuff in the middle so far.

I've been through Wyoming twice. First via Omaha, through Nebraska into Wyoming stopping at Devils Tower stopping in Jackson Hole, stayed in Jackson for a week to see the Tetons and Yellowstone. Then headed up into Montana for Big Sky then back through South Dakota to see Mt Rushmore on my way home. Great trip.

My second trip we flew into Denver, stopped in Estes Park and camped in Rocky Mountain National Park then drove a straight shot from Estes Park to Jackson and spent 6 or so days again in the Tetons and Yellowstone.

It really is great country, I can't wait to take the kids out there in 3 years.

Sweet. And good to see you alive and kickin' bud.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo