Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

114. Re: Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator Jun 12, 2012, 11:09 AngelicPenguin

Verno wrote on Jun 12, 2012, 11:05:
The game isn't really difficult at all until Inferno IMO, I can't even recall dying unless server lag was involved until I hit Inferno. So I mean in that sense you're right, you don't need the AH...until Inferno. Inferno Act 1 is a whole different thing from Act 2 beyond though, you need the AH to gear up for the latter because the drops simply don't happen in Act 1. The only way I geared up for the later acts of Inferno was abusing resplendent chest spawns and treasure goblins, I was lucky because I got it done before they got hotfixed. Now gearing up for that content involves a significant amount of gold which keeps increasing daily due to botter gold flooding the economy.

Melee classes have it a lot worse than ranged in this regard, ranged can get away with having a good weapon but melee need a shitload of armor, all resist, vit and main stat gear. My buddy is a Barb who practically melts when anything touches him in Inferno Act 2 despite spending over a mil in AH gear.

These are things they've admitted already are problems and are looking into addressing but in the meantime that's not much of a consolation to people trying to do this content.

I have read this and experienced some of this as well. This is why I simply started new characters when I hit inferno after dabbling in it for a bit. I figured balancing the end game would take some time, so no reason to really worry much about it yet.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo