Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2012, 00:38 WarPig

Personally I would never do chem/rad. EVER. Fuck cancer, when I get diagnosed it's party time till death. At least then I had a better life than whatever would come with and after chem/rad. Live just ain't worth living when it's filled with suffering and illness. Because that's what chem/rad "therapy" gets you unless you are very lucky.

I understand your point but at the same time I guess my uncle was just lucky when the chem/rad therapy he went through killed the liver AND colon cancer that he had. Other than making him weak it didn't even make him all that sick. So I guess I'm just sayin'... maybe it could be worth it. Who knows.

I also just had a dear friend of mine diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. Last Monday he found out that it was "much worse than they thought" and the next day he had a massive heart attack and that was that. Beats the fuck out of being slowly eaten up with cancer, so in a way, good for him, saved he and his poor wife a whole lot of misery and money.

So I guess what I'm saying is... hell, I don't know.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo