Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes and More Jun 10, 2012, 23:31 Dades

Dev wrote on Jun 10, 2012, 21:56:
Maybe if you tried not being so invested in a position and actually thought about it. Did you stop to think that" items can easily be traded among accounts? I'm sure there will be items that are valuable, and the bots can look for those and funnel them all to a few accounts that deal with a 3rd party with a US address.

I said that already in my initial post, thanks for finally coming around. Of course some will use a third party, likely to get around protection but they will influence the RMAH. They already do this with gold even, many are actually run by US companies which get asians to do the "labor". The RMAH launches next week and Blizzard is powerless to stop people from abusing the gold auction house thus far, let alone the RMAH where the incentive will be much higher for those who want to exploit it. Country boundaries are meaningless in this regard, they won't be limited or content to just sell gold when there is money to be made selling items too. Many players don't feel comfortable on third party sites and will trust in Blizzards sanctioned system so there will be a demand.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo