Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: DayZ Interview Jun 10, 2012, 16:24 RailWizard

Well I don't feel bad about buying Arma II just for DayZ because I wanted it for a while now anyway. It's just that my computer was too slow until recently, so this was a good excuse.

It is clunky on a micro level, kind of like Battlefield used to be(worse, actually), but the environment..., running in 1080p with maxed out gfx is pretty amazing I must say. It's just soooo huge and detailed I often get distracted just looking at it. It's like a real chunk of the world in there. Way more impressive than Crysis IMO.

Also fully aware DayZ is alpha. I've played plenty of alphas before, so I know what to expect, it just seems like people are taking it too seriously and so it is more frustrating than normal. I bitch because that is how change is effected, and the 'griefers' are doing their share of preaching/bitching/whining on the official forums also.(which I am resisting making an account on heh.)

Still plenty of ways this mod could go, hopefully it's for the better.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo