Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes and More Jun 9, 2012, 21:25 Dades

eunichron wrote on Jun 9, 2012, 19:56:
I never did it, because it's fucking boring. I would rather spend my time killing monsters and fighting bosses than smashing pots for 4 hours.

Bots can run regular mobs, repair and loot specific items while ignoring others. They just did pots because it was simple and easy to program. Nerfing the pots is a bandaid that doesn't stop the bots from significantly affecting the economy, something they are already doing according to most players I've talked to. Here's an idea, nerf the bots instead of things that are going to affect legitimate players too. They can't wait for a traditional banwave every 3 months, the damage will already be done.

Anyway, this is no surprise. Blizzard's been on a nerf spree since the game launched. They watch the Youtube channels and Reddit to see if anyone has any tricks or strategies for accomplishing anything, and then they nerf the shit out of it.

It's fucking hilarious, it's a game about farming and they are nerfing farming spots that a lot of players legitimately use. Can people still damage mobs or is that verboten because a bot can do it? Pretty soon the only way you can get loot will be to run acts 1-4 in a single sitting and then the end boss will have a chance to drop a blue.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo