Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale? Jun 8, 2012, 22:29 RollinThundr

killer_roach wrote on Jun 8, 2012, 19:21:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 8, 2012, 17:48:
RollinThundr wrote on Jun 8, 2012, 15:59:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 8, 2012, 14:19:
Oh God, please let them get away from Vivendi. Better yet, let Blizzard go back to being its own company. Either way it's probably better for my stock.

You are aware Blizzard hasn't been their "own company" since before they were Blizzard right?

Yeah, what I should have said is "Please let them go back to being an independently run studio owned by a company that lets them do things their way."

That Blizzard has long since been scattered to the four winds. What Blizzard is today is not the Blizzard of the 1990s - most of those people have left Blizzard even before Vivendi acquired Activision and tied Blizzard to them.

Pretty much when they shut down Blizzard North really and turned their focus to WoW. That Blizzard is long dead and buried. It isn't coming back.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo