Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC Jun 7, 2012, 14:10 Panickd

deqer wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 13:39:
He's probably doing this because he has no choice, just to keep his job. I'm sure he's thinking about himself and his job first before thinking about gamers(people).

I'm fairly certain that at this point Peter Molyneux has more money than he knows what to do with. The man has founded and sold several game development groups to major publishers. He's doing this because he is interested in the psychology of games and the people that play them. The fact that the data he gets from this will help him build a more addictive game is just gravy, I'm sure. I would love to see someone buy the diamond chisel just so that everyone could wonder why.

If you don't like what he's doing don't participate in his experiments. It's not like anyone is forcing it on you.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo