Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Max Payne 3 PC Patch Tonight Jun 6, 2012, 14:30 Flatline

Dmitri_M wrote on Jun 6, 2012, 04:26:
SectorEffector wrote on Jun 6, 2012, 04:05:
is anyone else amazed at Rage's optimization for PC on this? I have high hopes for GTA V
I'm not surprised it runs well. The maps don't have much geometric detail. And I'm convinced the particles systems in MP2 were way more complex and better looking. I recall stuff flying everywhere in the originals, but here things seem eerily static.

The gunfight in the office that eventually catches on fire in MP3 was so far the biggest "OMGWTFBBQ AWESOME" moment of the game. Which is *really* sad, since it was like 8 minutes long. However, you wanna talk about crazy particle effects, that one section was full of sh*t flying *everywhere*, office partitions being blown open, glass shattering, it was pretty awesome. I felt like I was playing Max Payne finally.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo