Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3 Jun 6, 2012, 01:43 Quinn

"I had a dream of my wife last night.

She was dead.

But it was alright."

There were only a few games in my gaming history that managed to spontaniously made me shed a little tear. The end of Max Payne 2 was one of them. It was beautiful how he got over her death mostly because of Mona, if I remember that correctly at all.

Max Payne was over it. He didn't need to turn into a self-loathing alcoholic that sympathizes with thugs that put bullets in womens' heads.

How did I want the story to turn out? I haven't thought about it too much but needless to say there are literally countless of scenarios that could've still been taken place in the dark, cold alleys of Noir York.

Yes, I think it's a matter of opinion. From the first moment i heard about the Sao Paulo idea it didn't feel right to me. They promised they'd stay true to Max but I didn't believe it and rightly so because I can't see why they did. Max could've been any guy in this game.

I stand by my point that there's nothing left of Max Payne. I was a huge fan of the first two games. I had to be force myself into remembering I was playing a Max Payne game all the time. It didn't come naturally. If it did to you, well.. obviously I don't understand it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo