Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

164. Re: Diablo III Patch Jun 5, 2012, 03:42 Mordecai Walfish

This game is bad effin news as it is now. I've played diablo 3 with 5 friends that live nearby who are new to Battle.net and 2 now have had their characters stripped and needed a "rollback"

Blizzard absolutely should be providing these "authenticator" dealies in the box with the game, because it's sure as hell the only way a person can have even semi-confidence in the security on Battle.Net. The place is a cess-pit of hackers and World of Warcraft lifer "Blizzard defense squad" Bobby Kotick knob-slobbers.

They are issuing refunds to people who are not satisfied with the game within 30 days though. I just don't know that I care to exert the energy required to give 2 fucks about anything going on with this game now..

Though I *did* uncover this little gem of an application for windows users that basically allows you to use the mobile authenticator app's functionality on a windows PC:

http://code.google.com/p/winauth/

It's legit and works well, and for those of us that dont give a shit about smartphones or shelling out $7 more to Blizzard/Activision after paying $65 for the game, just so we can have any semblance of security on *their* service.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo