Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in August Jun 4, 2012, 20:11 Sepharo

I haven't played vanilla CS yet (Casual and Competitive in GO) I've only played a tiny bit of Destruction (a new de_ infused GG) and metric shit ton of Arms Race (GG DM). I win over 80% of Arms Race maps.

The bots are adaptive based on your skill (seems to go off of KDR). If I get knife very quickly on Arms Race (therefore have a good KDR) the next map the bots will be at hacks level. Other times I enter a game full of bad players and the bots will be terrible... It's pretty neat.

As far as my overall impressions go... I like it a lot, it's an improvement in graphics and (IMO) an improvement in shot registration and aiming mechanics. They added 2 new shotguns, 2 new pistols, a new sub, a new rifle, a new machine gun and a molotov. Love the new radar, the inclusions of GG as two official modes, and all the new built in commmunity/stats features.

In the end though it's still CS, if you like CS you'll probably like it (unless you want to nitpick, waaaah they ruined CS!) but if you don't like CS you likely won't change your mind for GO.

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2012, 20:18.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo