Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Diablo III Patched Jun 1, 2012, 14:02 Krovven

Dmitri_M wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 13:53:
Krovven wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 13:47:
then it would appear that all games, devs, pubs, and all their varying business practices are all shit and would need to burn alive for their sins against our children.
Lighten up, Krovven

Ya, I need to lighten up. Im not the one that has been constantly bitching about everything D3 for the last 2 weeks. In fact Ive only posted a handful of times since D3 came out, mainly because Im too busy enjoying the game and could care less what the retards here have to say about it.

New game reveal stories get posted and immediately it's just posts of bitching right away when they know fuck all about the game. As someone else posted the other day (and has been said many time by others), BN has the most negative, jaded gamers and it's a shit community. If it wasn't for a very few people, and the actual news structure, I would not come here at all.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo