Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Batman: Arkham City Demo Jun 1, 2012, 07:18 J

entr0py wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 03:49:
Fion wrote on May 31, 2012, 23:13:
I got this game when it hit from Greenmangaming. Unfortunately thanks to their craptastic 'manditory' program, the game would never install and I went round and round with them to get it fixed and it never did (I tried again a few weeks ago). As you can imagine it put me off the company.

I'm hoping to see the game on steam cheap maybe this winter.

Yes the Green Man Gaming download client is unbelievably bad. Fortunately the last game I bought there, Mass Effect 3, came with a code that let me alternately just plug it into Origin and download there. I think Steam games have a similar system. I would never recommend buying a game at GMG unless they're really just selling you a discounted code for some other service.

You have just implied that something is worse than Origin. I'll go and fetch my popcorn.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo