Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

79. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Announced May 31, 2012, 10:18 Verno

StingingVelvet wrote on May 31, 2012, 10:06:
I don't really consider blues at the time as evidence of anything, since blues is the most negative forum on the internet other than maybe RPG codex.

Nonsense, as someone who has accounts on most gaming enthusiast sites over the years, the internet in general has a lot of differing opinions and it's always been that way. People who are negative tend to be more vocal and people looking to rant about opinions they don't like tend to only focus on the negative anyway. Doom 3 wasn't very well liked in general on the forums I frequented back then either, it was an incredibly divisive game. Very few people were middle of the road, it was a love or hate thing, as many if not most internet discussions have always been.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo