Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Details; Release Next Week? May 31, 2012, 09:27 Chromius

All that focus on DLC's and no focus on Anti-cheat which is worse than most people realize, as the good cheaters play the hack so they appear skilled and not as obvious hacks. Clans with one so-so hacker can alter an existing hack and never get caught due to it being slightly altered and never released mainstream. I only play Hardcore and its obvious that people can bypass the hardcore settings.

I remember CS-S beta playing on the same server all the time wasting the clan members that played there over and over with very few deaths and suddenly one day they all had skills they did not have the day before and when confronted claimed they just gotten used to the new physics, lol. They had obviously converted their CS 1.6 hacks to CS-S.

Since the Dayz mod forced me to figure out Arma 2 all I can say is goodby BF3 and hello Arma 3. I may even jump back into the new CS Global Offensive, but it will most likely get hacked also. The new generation wants everything easy and cheating = winz = skillz.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo