Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: On Aliens: Colonial Marines and Delays (Or Lack Thereof) May 28, 2012, 19:49 William Usher

Jerykk wrote on May 28, 2012, 18:39:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 28, 2012, 15:05:
I perfectly understand putting a positive spin on things in interviews but it's pretty hard to state the game wasn't delayed when Blue links to the previous press releases that confirm it is. They made a joke of the DNF delay so what's so different about ACM?

Anyway, I'm just hoping it's not going to be a linear and scripted as the trailers have so far suggested. And it would be nice if the graphics on PC were better than the trailers, as low resolution textures and low polygon models aren't going to impress anyone - especially when AVP featured DX11 tessellation.

Sadly, I believe that the game will be just as linear and scripted as the trailers suggest and the graphics just as unimpressive. I saw a gameplay walkthrough at E3 last year and it was pretty much CoD with aliens.

Same feelings here. I seen the walkthroughs, the multiplayer videos and the E3 trailers and I just wasn't impressed. Essentially it's CoD with aliens and it's a little like, do we really need another one of those?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo