Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: On Diablo III Balance Changes May 28, 2012, 14:02 eRe4s3r

I read somewhere that items always drop below your level, you will never find items above or atyour level unless you play Inferno (apparently ACT4 before that drops like 1 out of 3000 lvl 60 items but nothing beyond that).. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. How are you supposed to prepare for Inferno when all the loot you need only drops in Inferno?

And if forum posts are any indication, even finding a level 60 item does not mean it's got stats comparable to a good lvl 30 item. Wow.. ;/ And removing class restricted items REALLY fucks up the whole idea of finding loot thats good for your class. With 5 classes, and *very* specific needs for classes (assuming that is still the case in D3) you have very low chances to find a decent Item unless you find dozens of golden ones per hour. And even then chances are extremely low.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo