Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2012, 01:35 jimnms

Well thanks to my shitty ISP, my weekend plans were ruined. With the BF3 xp weekend and the Red Orchestra 2 free weekend, I planned to just stay at home and game. I was going to start with RO2, but the SP and tutorials weren't available for the free portions. I didn't want to go in to a new game not knowing what I'm doing and not having played any MP games in a while, so I decided to warm up in BF2. I got a good 2 hours in before losing connection when the cable went down. It only went out for a minute, so I jumped back in. My connection kept going down every 5-10 minutes, so I stopped for an hour or so hoping they'd get done fucking with it. I came back and jumped into another BF3 game, my team was winning and I was in the top 3, and with seconds to go before the round ended I get disconnected again. It sucks that you lose all your progress when you get disconnected. The short outages continued, so I gave up. It's still doing this shit today, so I didn't even get to try RO2.  

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo