Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Op Ed May 27, 2012, 19:47 Jerykk

It's obvious you didn't play the game. There's actually quite a bit of background, and the setting it actually pretty interesting. You just don't get that in the first hour of playing. The gameplay itself it bland, a lot of the sidequests are generic, but there are some really interesting aspects to the lore.

I actually played the game for a few hours. Didn't find the setting or lore interesting at all so I stopped playing. This isn't to say that the game doesn't have any lore or anything. It has plenty. It's just that the lore is so utterly generic and forgettable that it might as well not exist.

Oh, and considering that 7 out of the 10 races in Skyrim are humans or elves, making the complaint that another game is mostly humans and elves falls a little flat.

Even if you ignore the differences between the various elven and human races, 5 races is still more than twice as many as Amalur has.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo