Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 27, 2012, 12:06 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on May 27, 2012, 11:22:
I actually stopped using Ghostery (on Firefox) because of bugs.. and I do mean the kind that breaks web-services, messes up log-ins and breaks entire site-designs.

Duck Duck Go seems very cool.. but has no image search :/

For giggles though neither search engine (Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo) is able to understand what you search for. So they spit out results that match the term entered, which is the wrong term (it was a case of unofficial English translated title for Japanese anime) and no search engine told me that. The only reason I know this is that noticing that neither anidb nor MAL are in the results on the top i checked those and see there, those are the only sites that correctly list the name as secondary name.... a search engine needs to know this, say "You searched for _this_ to which _that_ is the alternative title " ... still not developed enough...

WolframAlpha didn't even find what i searched for at all by the way ;p

well if you wanna have google sniffing up your a,, then you will get what you search for , tho i rater kick google than having them to spy everything i do , it is of no damm Business what i do or not , and i have np doing a little work with the other search engines to get what i search for guess peps nowaday are use to 1 button click and getting what they want , even tho they give up everything to ..ahh forget it its just Mad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo