Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

87. Re: 38 Studios Closed? May 25, 2012, 15:48 RollinThundr

Bet wrote on May 25, 2012, 15:08:
Verno wrote on May 25, 2012, 10:21:
This thread at SA has a ton of damning info about the 38 Studios demise and what a scumbag Curt turned out to be. I thought he was a genuine enthusiast but apparently he used some of that taxpayer money to pay off a personal credit line of his own and there's some other interesting allegations. It's a nice collection of info spread out from when the scandal started to now.
Funny how people at SA can stay on topic and blame the person responsible (unlike Thundr or Mashiki)
ElwoodCuse wrote:
by the way, Curt Schilling is also a loudmouth hypocritical right-wing shithead who is opposed to taxes and the government spending money on anything
And yet look at what he's wrought.

Please, people. Think harder about who you should really be angry at. Psst, it's not the guy at the 'top'.

If you think spending 5 trillion with nothing to show for it in 3 and a half years is a good thing, then I don't know what to tell you. I do know one thing, if it was a republican you people would be calling for impeachment among other things.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo