Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

85. Re: 38 Studios Closed? May 25, 2012, 13:41 Mashiki Amiketo

Sepharo wrote on May 25, 2012, 00:51:
So this part is a little vague but I can at least determine that you don't want the government giving people money if they earned it because of senseless reason. What would you say the inane reasons are? Who determines what is inane?

I just picked a random reason...
I like when government gives people money to build and maintain roads.

I'm sure you don't think that's senseless, sorry... What are the inane reasons? It's hard to argue with an *x*.
It wasn't vague at all. The problem is you're believing that all government is essential, your first choice for *x* was roads instead of say foodcare programs, or some such. There's a fundamental difference between the two, not only is there a difference between the two, but private groups like churches, synagogues, and the like along with private business do a much better job at doing them.

These are called donation based services. And funny enough they do work very well. Roads though, different story different subset.

By the way, anyone thinking that Obama has been great for sunshine and dasies. You're now looking at a 51.7% DC and 36.2 CA youth unemployment rate this summer that's getting into european territory.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo