Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Mar 18, 2003, 23:02 Lactose The Intolerant

"Mining is supposed to be realistic, you cant just click annywhere an expect to start digging. This isnt a "bad interface", but a real life scenario.If you stick with forging you will start to make things; its called patients. You might wana try farming or leathercrafting.

You sound like you play diablo :-/"

Don't excuse ridiculous gameplay, sitting there looking for one spot to click that is a size of a pixel is not exactly what I would call a realistic mining operation. My whole point is the player SHOULD NOT have to go through such a absurd thing to start having fun. Really, would it been so hard to give me a crappy dagger or something for my hours of work? Bah, no lets do it again, and again, and again. Sorry this isn't a way to hook players, I will not play through days of boring crap to start having some fun, there isn't anything new in this game anyway so I'm not missing much.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo