Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack DLC Next Week May 24, 2012, 18:56  CrushBug 

Creston wrote on May 16, 2012, 13:05:
Probably won't come out until next month, and they're likely going to charge for it, which will be the death of the MP.

If you release it on the 31st just to spite me, I'm going to be SO ANGRY, DEREK!!!

But if it's free, then that's awesome, and I happily stand corrected.

Creston
Bazinga!

What kills the game more than anything is that EA's servers have been shit for over two weeks now, and EAware/EA doesn't do anything about it. Quite a lot of people report disconnects 3 out of 4 matches.
These are things we are still actively looking into. As with all issues that are not reproducible at the office, it is difficult to find and fix these things. Some of these issues are to do with the host you are connecting to and not the EA servers themselves. There are a few fixes in the next patch to try and address this issue.
And then there's the MYRIAD of bugs that have been in since day 1 that nobody bothers to fix. Vanguard bug that glitches half the Vanguards? Eh, whatever.
There are a few Vanguard fixes in the next patch.
Reave sound bug? Eh whatever.
Fixed in the next patch. (If we are talking about the same bug.)
Bug where enemies get stuck outside the map, so you can't go on with the round? Eh, whatever.
Some of these spawn issues have been fixed in the next patch. I cannot say that it has fixed all of them, but it should have dealt with some.

Derek French
Technical Producer
BioWare

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo