Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer May 24, 2012, 11:33 Alamar

This takes me back to my UT Excessive nastalgia...

And the one (of many) times I was called a cheater... There is no bigger compliment in an FPS : )

I was all about the shock boom... Love that shit : )

As for SM... I agree with earlier comments, and I'm unlikely to buy it, or even play for free, now that I'm older and slower : )

As for easy mode map making... It's a bad idea... Back when it took a lot of effort to make (and publish) a map, the choices for players were easy (and few)... Now that everyone can put together their own crappy map, and get it on the ever-increasing list, it just becomes too much work to find a map to play with... Brick Force is the same; there are hundreds of published maps that have 0 download/play count, because it's not worth the time for people to try out the new maps... Maybe the Planet sites need to come back and rate maps ; ) Then I can re-release CTF-HouseOfCards, with some environment (non square walls/tunnels) enhancements : )

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo