Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

90. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts May 24, 2012, 05:09 StingingVelvet

wtf_man wrote on May 23, 2012, 09:38:
How many more failures Bioware has left before they get the same treatment, I don't know... but I can't imagine they have wiggle room for too many more.

I'll repeat: what are these multiple failures? DA2 was mediocre and profitable, not a failure. TOR is pretty much a completely different studio and it will make a profit, no one can really say otherwise with its initial sales and still over 1,000,000 subs. It has years and years left on it to turn a profit.

You could say those two games underperformed, but that's a far cry from failure, and EA knows the TOR group is 99% a different studio entirely and the DA2 team was told to shit out a quick profit.

Bioware is fine. Hell, they're expanding the name to more products like Command and Conquer. They are not on a bubble at all, in any way.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo