Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

98. Re: Diablo III Claims Sales Record May 23, 2012, 19:03 Wowbagger_TIP

Optional nickname wrote on May 23, 2012, 17:38:
Blizzard is deleting all my posts in tech support, and here too.

I wrote stuff about how their game has melted some of my hardware components, due to the repeated shut downs that tens of thousands of players are also experiencing, (but have no alternate system to post on)

all my comments deleted, and here at blues too, the Nvidia driver update story, GONE.

good riddance failed sequel attempt that is Diablo 3, totally believed my gut feeling that this was going to be a disastrous dumbed down sequel, waiting all this time, for what, lol

COMON GRIM DAWN!!! TAKE US OUTTA HERE.
No idea what you're talking about. Your post in the NVidia thread here is still there, as is the story itself. I don't doubt that Blizzard deleted your post. You seem to offer no evidence of anything, and just pulled some random statistic out of your ass about how many people are experiencing the problem. Of course they'd probably delete your post even quicker if you had evidence, but I find it terribly difficult to work up any sympathy for anyone that bought D3 anyway.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo