Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Blizzard on Diablo III Security May 23, 2012, 01:23 Alamar

Sepharo wrote on May 23, 2012, 00:48:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on May 23, 2012, 00:22:
Considering you can glean the answers to most security questions in about 30 seconds because people are idiots and post everything online, I'm sure you can see the problem already. Facebook makes circumventing that trivial, especially since most people use a school, town, pet, or current s/o as their questions.

I'm on all the social networks and I post a lot of info publicly. I challenge you to go find my mother's maiden name and my pet's name in 30 seconds (or I suppose just one of them in 30 seconds)... GO!

No cheating either, you only get 30 seconds, and I'm pretty sure the info is out there somewhere.

I thought this might be fun... But 30s isn't very long heh... Couldn't find the stuff you mentioned...

However, Initials of T.B. (or A.B. if we're talking legal names... Same initials as your sister or perhaps cousin)... And I think it's cool where you Interned in 07... : )

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo