Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Monitor Troubles May 22, 2012, 23:13 jimnms

jdreyer wrote on May 22, 2012, 21:29:
JIMNMS, you might be able to get a monitor from Costco, and they have a very liberal return policy.

I don't have a Costco near me. All we have in town in Walmart and Office Max. There are three Best Buy's within an hour drive of me, but I already checked their website and didn't see anything that interested me.

I was wrong about Walmart, I was going by the website. When I go to monitors and click the in my store tab, it only shows the 19", but I decided to check anyway and they have a 23" Acer.

I completely forgot about Office Max even though they're next door to Walmart. I just looked at the Office Max website and it shows three monitors available at my local store, but there's no telling if it's accurate. They have a 23" Samsung, 24" AOC, a 23" and 25" HP. The only one of those available locally that has a VESA mount is the AOC. I can't find many reviews on it, but the few I found don't look too great. I need the VESA mount because I use a monitor arm mounted off to the side of my desk which lets the monitor "float" allowing me to use the space under it. I may go to Office Max and check out the HP tomorrow anyway, but if I want to get that ASUS by Friday I need to order it tonight.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo