Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

59. Re: Op Ed May 20, 2012, 11:05 Prez

Dades wrote on May 20, 2012, 09:52:
Why is it time for people to move on? They are allowed to their register their complaints. Just because people like you don't want to hear them doesn't mean they aren't valid and that the feedback won't reach companies like Blizzard. A lot of people don't like this model for many legitimate reasons. The people who don't care got their game and aren't affected, maybe its time for them to move on.

Exactly.

Blizzard devs themselves have said repeatedly in interviews (as a Diablo fan I read them all) that Diablo 3 would have singleplayer, so I'm not buying all the statements by non-Blizzard employees that D3 isn't a singleplayer game. They said it is, therefore in my book it can be judged as one. No one forced them to so closely integrate the singleplayer with the online features no one asked for - they did that themselves, so the excuse that a separate offline singleplayer mode would have required too much time and effort doesn't wash with me. Again, it is just a pretty lame attempt to dress up their DRM as something other than DRM. Ubisoft got crucified for doing the same thing, and rightly so - Blizzard shouldn't get a free pass just because of who they are.

This comment was edited on May 20, 2012, 11:10.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo