Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2012, 23:47 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on May 19, 2012, 22:53:
Bucky wrote on May 19, 2012, 22:32:
The Half Elf wrote on May 19, 2012, 22:03:
Bucky did you get your Legendary's from single player, and if multiplayer how many people on the server?

I got 1 around 12 or so off a Treasure Troll.

All single player. I didn't want to be rushed through the game before I'd gone through it at least once at my own pace. I don't remember what my exact MF bonus was, but I doubt it was high as I was focusing mostly on strength and vitality.

Mine was also in single player, just trying to figure out if it's single player only or not.

Just starting Act 2, so I only have tons of yellows - but I am only playing with people who "break everything" as Bucky put it. I will have a few play throughs before I quit doing that!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo