Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Origin Woos Crowd-Funded Games May 19, 2012, 10:30 WarpCrow

Slashman wrote on May 19, 2012, 09:50:
I don't like Origin mostly for the fact that somehow I'm never included in any of their sales because apparently I'm in the 'UK' or some shit like that. Whereas when Steam has a sale its a sale across the board, not based on territory. I don't live in the Us or Canada and that shouldn't be a factor in if I get a good deal from your service or not.

Origin is still light-years away from Steam and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I have no interest in becoming a customer of theirs at this time.

They're weird about the global thing. You're right, but at the same time, I live in Germany and Origin actually has an age verification system in place that would let me buy uncensored versions of games where that's an issue, which Steam in all of its years hasn't bothered to implement. I do have to praise them for that.

Still wouldn't have bought anything from them if it wasn't for BF3, though.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo