Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Torchlight II Stress Test This Weekend May 18, 2012, 11:16 Alamar

InBlack wrote on May 18, 2012, 10:51:
Darks wrote on May 18, 2012, 10:46:
InBlack wrote on May 18, 2012, 10:31:
I really, really hope they iron out the bugs in the Diablo3 engine. Im having a lot of fun with the game but jesus christ their engine SUCKS MAJOR BALLS....Its playable....sort of....but I cant imagine anyone making a hardcore character for D3 at this moment.

What the hell are you talking about? What issues? Other then the launch issues that have been fixed, there have been no other problems. In fact we spent the last two days playing the game 3 or more hours at a time and not once did the game crash out or boot anyone out with a problem. I think some needs to take his meds.

You are either A) a Liar B) a Blizzard fanboy C) One of the few people who can play the game without the INFAMOUS STUTTERING, ASSET LOADING ISSUE.

Telling the truth, and being wrong, are two separate things...

But hey, let's not answer his question, because that would be silly... I'm curious what about the engine 'SUCKS MAJOR BALLS'... I've put about 24 hours of playing in, have seen a few minor issues, but have no idea what you're freaking out about...

So in short, I think, you are either A) a Liar B) a Blizzard hateboy C) One of the few people who have had the INFAMOUS STUTTERING, ASSET LOADING ISSUE.

For myself, I've had a few rubber bands, one at a time (thank Zeus), and noticed the achievements are fucked (and saw a post about it), but even playing on my 'shitty' 6MBPS connection, and downloading (using the whole pipe), the game was laggy, but playable... Course, I was on a low lvl wiz at the time... If I were on my barb in NM, I could be foaming like you, unless of course I just paused my download ; )

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo