Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Amazon 12 Days of Deals May 18, 2012, 01:18 jimnms

PHJF wrote on May 18, 2012, 00:00:
On top of that, I can't play Operation Arrowhead online at all because it fucking says "invalid cd key" every time I attempt to join a server. ArmA2, however, works fine. Problem being DayZ must be run from Operation Arrowhead. So now I'm redownloading the 6.21GB from Amazon and trying a fucking reinstallation of Arrowhead.

Don't you backup the installers? That would save a hell of a lot of time for future re/installs. I picked up ArmA Combined Ops from Amazon back in the 2010 xmas sale for $12.50 and have played online with a couple of friends several times. You might need to contact Amazon and get a new key.

The Half Elf wrote on May 17, 2012, 22:43:
Damn thanks, I'll wait for a Steam sale as I already have ARMA II on that and honestly have no interest in buying the game again, but I really would like to try out dayz.

Why would you rather have this on Steam when the Amazon download is DRM free?

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo