Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2012, 23:39 Prez

I guess the only surprise is that so many people were saying just that long before the game's release that it's hard to believe Activision Blizzard would not have been more prepared for the launch in an attempt to prove the skeptics wrong. Well, whatever they did failed. Score one for the skeptics. Here's hoping they straighten this mess up soon.

That's what really surprised me as well. Knowing that many people were shitting all over the idea of an always-on connection for singleplayer (myself included), you'd think that a company with the massive coffers like Blizzard has would have spared no expense in making sure the launch would at least be smooth as a proof of concept-type thing. I still would be 100% against it, but it may have silenced some of the naysayers who were on the fence. They totally screwed the pooch though, and I can't say I'm unhappy about that. The more people who are against the 'always-online singleplayer' concept, the better in my book. Here's hoping they continue to fuck it up.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo