Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: The Old Republic Free Weekend<br> The <a href= May 15, 2012, 23:53 Jivaro

I liked it just fine...probably the only person on the planet that did...but it should have been a F2P game in the first place. Or maybe like Guild Wars 2, pay for it, and then no monthly sub.

I cancelled because there is too many other games to play right now, but it makes me sad that unlike a GW or STO or any number of other big name franchises I can't pop in and play when I want. Cryptic makes about 5 bucks off of me every month, which is more then they would make if they wanted a sub.

It isn't about the price, btw. It's the concept of being subscribed to two MMOs. Or more. Whenever you aren't playing the one that you are paying for you feel like you are wasting your money. At least I do. As such..I had to cancel SWTOR, because I am going to be playing other things until there is a pretty big content update. I am not going to pay Bioware money so that I can do the same content over and over again while missing out on games I really want to be playing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo