Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

147. Re: Ships Ahoy - Diablo III May 15, 2012, 17:16 MadBoris

Krovven wrote on May 15, 2012, 17:12:
MadBoris wrote on May 15, 2012, 16:53:
What may be stranger still, is that there is still a horde of Blizz fanboys still actively dismissing issues on the D3 boards, aggressively at those that bring up the obvious. It's like a blind cult.

Then there is polar opposite folks that are bitching and trolling the boards when they didn't even buy the game. You balance each other out.

"You" - so my stating obviously really bad things done by a company is out of balance. OK then.

Actually, Blizzard is so about control (for the gamers sake), the public is not allowed to post on their forums, including me.

I do admit, I am entertaining myself here, not to offend anyone. I waited a while to finally see the day come that I knew would come.
Sry, they deserve rational criticism wholeheartedly for the many years of development, and almost year of beta, along with fundamentally major greed prioritized motivations in the online model.

This comment was edited on May 15, 2012, 17:22.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo