Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Ships Ahoy - Diablo III May 15, 2012, 12:32 peteham

theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 15, 2012, 12:21:
The game launched 18hrs ago in the UK and the servers are still too busy to connect to. Blizzard really screwed the pooch with this one. Very unimpressed.
Yep. I was able to log in immediately after work, but the gameplay was laggy and wonky.. Then, presumably as more people got home from work/school, I suddenly started getting friggin' pop-up boxes with "The request has timed out!" while I was playing.. I.e. a big error box with an OK button that would pop up constantly. I tried relogging which was a bad idea, because now it's impossible to log back in. Very smooth launch Blizzard, very smooth indeed.

Looking forward to that reconciliation WoW pet that I won't have any use for because I don't play WoW. At least I saw it coming from a mile away, so didn't bother taking any time off work to play.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo