Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: etc. May 12, 2012, 16:51 Draugr

RollinThundr wrote on May 12, 2012, 16:30:
Krovven wrote on May 12, 2012, 16:06:
Draugr wrote on May 12, 2012, 15:38:
Haha, Diablo 3 'builds.'

"Use the abilties everyone has...and go for this kind of gear!" What a customized build!

End result is the same, different skill combinations, while giving the player more choice in the end-game (compared to D2.

At the expense of removing any consequence or urgency. "Oh that skill doesn't work? Just swap it out"

I understand why they did it, as a ways of dumbing it down for the casuals, but Diablo games aren't hard to begin with. Basically what they've done is made a game that really is all about loot, further focused on loot while removing any depth.

And in turn, adding the greater emphasis on loot fuels the rmah transactions, which I imagine was their intent. Let's make no mistake, loots always been a large factor of the series, however now it's the main and almost only emphasis.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo