Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Op Ed May 11, 2012, 16:17 Alamar

Slashman wrote on May 11, 2012, 15:59:
WarpCrow wrote on May 11, 2012, 12:34:
It's funny that Blizzard have been able to take the same thing PC gamers crucified Ubisoft for, take it to even further extremes, and successfully sell it as a feature.

Well they haven't sold it to me. But every time I say so, someone jumps in to tell me that I'm going to buy it anyway.

I managed to live without Starcraft 2 and I'll manage to live without Diablo 3. Plenty of other good games to play, but most people have no self-control.

I'm a big fan of Blizzard... But my level of interest in the Starcraft franchise was, borrow the first from a friend and go half of it... Ignore everything about SC2, though I did find the whole splitting it into three games kind of crappy ; )

I will enjoy D3 though ; ) I hope it's not running like crap on launch day, but I'd be surprised if it isn't.

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo