Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Morning Consolidation May 10, 2012, 23:10 Rigs

Quboid wrote on May 10, 2012, 22:13:
Did space_captain just admit that his argument is incredibly deluded and that no conversation is possible?
Dude, shhhh! You're ruining the post-orgasmic bliss! Smoking

Anyway, I have to say that they don't build 'em like they use to, even Sony. My sister got a 13" Sony tv in 1982. I was four at the time and vividly remember playing this awesome thing on it that consisted of white blocky lines going up and down the screen on either side of a white line with another block going back and forth in-between...which was our first video console, an Atari5200 w/2600 adapter, which sits, btw, next to me on the shelf, along with the 13" Sony tv - both still work perfectly, along with the dented and scratched metal remote control! And I hate to say it actually outlived her. She passed in 2006 at 42, this 30 year old tv still works as good as the day she got it...

Also, I was one of those 'leet' sumbitches that got a PS3 thinking it would end up being as playable as it's PS2 predecessor. I wish I bought a 360 every single day since...

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo